Friday, March 02, 2007

Definition

Someone once told me that being able to state the problem contained 50% of the solution.

I have found an updated definition of this unwanted guest:

adenosarcoma /ad·e·no·sar·co·ma/ (-sahr-ko´mah) a mixed tumor composed of both glandular and sarcomatous elements

my attempt:
adenosarcoma of the uterus: a rare nebulously defined condition involving some undefined malignant element and a scale from zero to ten, affecting women mainly - its effects on FTM individuals have not yet been documented, despite the fact that 100% of the affected patient population aged 30-35 live in San Francisco.

I think I may finally have found a definition that holds some water:

ad·e·no·sar·co·ma, n.: A malignant tumor arising simultaneously or consecutively in mesodermal tissue and glandular epithelium.

The only problem with this one is that you now need to find definition for mesodermal and epithelium.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home