Friday, March 23, 2007

Getting Better At It

Please note the depth of thinking...

First Filter Criteria:
Height: > 5.7 (taller than I am)
Weight: that looks healthy for a given height so I use this to sort only (150 - 200)
Eye color: blue - my Dad had blue eyes which means that I have some blue eye genes somewhere...so 50% chances to get a child with my Dad's eyes
Color hair: brown, auburn, light brown, so that it is similar to mine (assuming I would be a single mom having to use this embryo)
Hair: wavy (preferred), straight - similar to what's in the family
Rhesus: positive. For women, a negative Rhesus can be a problem. I am positive but this is a dominant gene so I don't know if I have a recessive negative gene too. So just in case...
Skin tone: medium (so that it looks a bit like mine)
No corrective lenses (might as well)
OK GPAs (although frankly, not sure how good a "smarts" indicator that is)
Some artistic interests (hobby or talents) if possible
Seems to lead a healthy lifestyle

Not very elaborate as you can see...

Roughly 16 with one bank and 9 with the other. Cutting down further based on

- tested positive for some nasty virus (I don't know if I was exposed so wanting to take no risk)
- Pregnancy reported - eg it has worked with some other women
- Sample listed as available (as opposed to None None None)

This leaves me with
3 with Fairfax and 3 with Cali Cryo. Professions and profiles look OK. I feel like I want to order a bit more info. I will first call and make sure that there's availability and order further info for those.

Getting there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home