Friday, April 06, 2007

Weekend!

I spent a lot of time working on my sailing race program this weekend. I wrote up most of the crew manual, ordered a boat cover, did boat/rust work on the boat, registered for the next race, bought a sextant. I also cleaned up paperwork, dishes, clothes and have a pristine appartment (well, anything that my cleaning lady does not tackle on a weekly basis).
Tomorrow, I will work on some INSEAD association stuff.

This week will be a busy week. I have a improv board meeting and I want to throw myself back into work. I have decided that I don't want to let my mind wander around when I am at work. I have requested added 'artificial' short-term pressure to get me back in the mood. I really enjoy that. Until last week, I just couldn't concentrate on work. I only did the most urgent/bare minimum when I wasn't on sick leave. Now I think that I miss it!

Oh, and I need to go on some kind of diet to lose the padding that those unfriendly hormones have so generously given me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home